All frequently asked questions
- The host cancels the stay because of the coronavirus (Covid-19) (subjective impossibility).
- The customer cancels because he is afraid of being contaminated by the coronavirus (Covid-19).
- The guest cancels the stay because there is no longer interest to come (e.g. the ski area is closed by order of the authorities, cancellation of a sports or cultural event) but the hotel remains open.
- The guest wishes to leave earlier because of the coronavirus (Covid-19).
- The host cancels his stay because he is stranded abroad due to a containment or a border closure (objective impossibility) as a result of the coronavirus (Covid-19).
- The hotel is closed or quarantined by decision of the authorities and cannot accommodate the guest.
- The hotel voluntarily decides to close its doors because of the coronavirus (Covid-19).
- The hotel will refuse a guest from a risk area.
- The hotel is under quarantine due to the coronavirus (Covid-19), the guests cannot leave.
- Up to 15 days before the arrival date: no cancellation fees
- Up to 7 days before the arrival date: 50% cancellation fees of the total amount of the reservation
- From 7 days before the arrival date: 100 % cancellation fees of the total amount of the reservation.
- From 01/05 to 30/11/2020
Max. CHF 16/24h).
- From 01/12/2020 to 30/04/2021
Max. CHF 20.00/24h).
- Available places: 230
- No reservation necessary
- Maximum authorised height: 2m36
- Payment by credit card or cash
- Once you arrive in Le Châble, you can take the télécabines which will take you to the centre of the ski resort.
- Alternatively take the bus 251 (1x per hour) and stop at the terminus, La Poste. The hotel is at 2-minute walk away.
- Rooms are available from 15h00. Subject to availability, you can check in and check out earlier. If you arrive earlier, you can leave your luggage at the reception.
- On the departure’s day, rooms must be vacated by 11h00. If you wish to stay in your room for a longer period of time, we will do our best to accommodate your request subject to availability; a supplement may be required. Luggage can be left at the reception until departure so that you will be able to fully enjoy your day!
- Debit/credit card
- All the information on: https://www.verbier.ch/ete/vip-pass/